Human Resources Assistant
Deadline: April 30th 2012
Job Purpose Summary
To assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources (HR) functions of the NRC Yemen office.
1. Assist staff in roll-out and clarifying on HR policies, processes, procedures and standard NRC practices
2. Contribute in the alignment and design of HR policies, processes and procedures
3. Provide support in recruitment processes including placement of advertisements, receiving and filling applications, inviting candidates, organizing interview venues etc
4. Update and maintain all staff records and files including contracts, leave, medical, appraisals, etc
5. Generate monthly records and reports such as leave report, staff lists, HR statistics
6. Process and follow up claims for medical cover and insurance
7. Submit the staff contribution to statutory bodies on such funds as INCOME Tax and any other relevant bodies
8. Undertake and maintain HR archives in accordance to the NRC regulations
9. Support in the implementation of staff training and development programmes
10. Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities
11. Otherwise assist the HR Coordinator in ensuring the smooth recruitment, appointment, motivation and retention of a high performing NRC Yemen Mission staff.
Qualifications and Competences
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Ordinary National Diploma in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a busy organization.
Only applications received through the email will be accepted. Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application received after the closing date will not be considered.